Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Lawton, Oklahoma Health Alert: Tamera Wilson

She confessed to me after we had been dating for a month and had intimate time three times!Thank God I tested negative but I have to get tested again 6 months after the first test so we'll see.Avoid this woman at all cost,if she would have told me up front I could have worn protection (which I should have done anyway,stupid me)and possibly worked through it but she only cares about what she wants no matter who it hurts along the way! #tamerawilson #genitalherpes #lawton #oklahoma
https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/152-tamera-wilson-genitalherpes.aspx?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................