Sunday, January 30, 2022

Smackover, Arkansas Health Alert: Johnny Hooks

Some time in early Sept 2011 I met Johnny hooks from smackover AR as a one night stand that turned into 6mo of off and on sex. I never knew anything till it was to late, about a week after visting the shop one night lesions developed on my lips! both face and vaginal lips. i started itching and tingling painfuly followed by redness and blisters. When I tried to talk to him he blew iy off and i was sleeping with someone else and blamed me! just like an ass hole too!! He then asled me to leave and will not return my call. I also know his next fling was infected and told him as well but that did not work out well either. My test show i got HPV and HSV2 ( the herp ) I know he knows but he will not get tested nor tell his fuck buddy that he has STDs ***I KNOW I WAS CLEAN BEFORE I SLEPT WITH JOHNNY HOOKS OF SMACKOVER AR***** http://www.facebook.com/johnny.hooks.18 #johnnyhooks #genitalherpes #smackover #arkansas
https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/2031-johnny-hooks-genitalherpes.aspx?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................