Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Fort Wayne, Indiana Health Alert: Tyler Fingerle

This girl who I thought was really cute kept flirting w me. I did put on a condom but the severity of my whiskey dick would not allow me to enjoy her vagina. so I made the worst mistake of my life and pulled off the condom. My name is Tyler Fingerle and if there is anyone else out there in a similar situation please feel free to email me or call this number. (260)437-4142. I'd prefer to talk over the phone with someone who knows what it's like living with this horrid disease. #tylerfingerle #genitalherpes #fortwayne #indiana
https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/644-tyler-fingerle-genitalherpes.aspx?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................