Sunday, February 13, 2022

Oshawa, Ontario Health Alert: Brooke Lebrun

I met this girl at a club called le scratch we hit it off so I took her back to my place . Once we arrived we started having Intercourse etc I wore protection (as I always do ) and after we finished having intercourse I sent her home in a cab . The next day she sent me a text message and told me I should get checked because she forgot to tell me she has a few stds. She dident not take off her pants until the lights were turned off but the area around her vagina dident feel normal so I just continued on. #brookelebrun #genitalherpes #oshawa #ontario
https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1664-brooke-lebrun-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................