Tuesday, May 3, 2022

San Antonio, Texas Health Alert: Leonard Mermea

I slept with him in 2019-early 2020. We broke up and I had an outbreak right after. He completely denied he had it, and said he got tested. I never got tested until recently when exes notified me he had been giving it to women and I tested positive. I am completely shattered and feel like my sex life is over. #leonardmermea #genitalherpes #sanantonio #texas
https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/8564-leonard-mermea-genitalherpes.aspx

2 comments:

  1. This man is posted on every don't date him site in San Antonio. He has been accused of dv, emotional abuse, lies, cheats. I'm not surprised he's been spreading diseases, most women say he refused to wear a condom. Absolutely disgusting human. I hope women sue him if he infects them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #leonardmermea. Leonard mermea. Leo Mermea. I know him personally, he's disgusting. Ladies stay away, he has narcissistic tendencies.

    ReplyDelete

quesnel, British Columbia Health Alert: leila knauf

phoned me after infection said her prior partner called #leilaknauf #genitalherpes #quesnel #britishcolumbia source https://stdcarriers.co...