Thursday, March 30, 2023

Bretton Woods, New Hampshire Health Alert: Scott Rainville

After becoming intimate (which turned into a one night stand) I became infected with Herpes type 2. I had asked if he would were protection which he refused to. I asked if he was clean, as I take pride in being clean and getting STD testings bi-annually. "Oh yeah, I'm clean". Days later the flu like symptoms came on very strong and doctor confirmed I had herpes. I went back to Scott and told him of my discovery, and he told me he was shocked and new nothing about this. I told him he better get checked out. In a later phone follow up I asked if he went to the doctors and he said he didn't have time. Never bothered to help me while I was sick or follow up except for one night when he wanted sex. A few months later his old room mate mentioned to me that Scott told him a few years ago that he caught herpes. So I called Scott on the subject and he finally admitted to it saying he didn't know who he got it from but has had outbreaks on his legs. I asked him if he will be honest in the future with girlfriends and he told me it didn't matter and wasn't important to our conversation. Each time I see him in the store he runs out as fast as he can and will not look me in the eyes or talk to me. I was used and abused and he hopes I will go away. Just like herpes, I will not go away. #scottrainville #genitalherpes #brettonwoods #newhampshire

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/2072-scott-rainville-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................