Sunday, March 5, 2023

Louisville / Lexington, Kentucky Infectious Disease: Typhoid Tina Witt

I did my research after the fact. I met Tina on a dating site. Seems the internet is this Woman's way of meeting new Boo's. The woman is on lots of dating websites. A real infected cougar likes them in there 30s to middle 40s. Employed at Man o War Harley Davison in Lexington Kentucky. This Woman is on many of these dating sites. Seems to be a real Sociopath and saddle tramp. Gets off on the attention. I am infected because of her. I looked this Woman up on the internet and long and behold there are warnings about her on a local web page in Richmond / Lexington Kentucky not once, multiple warning about her. I did get Gonorrhea knew that in two days started ozzing green puss from my penis. I thought that was the end of it. Then was tested for STDs. I am positive for Hepatitis C.also genital herpes. My God I wish I knew before hand. I had not had sex with anyone else in over a year. Because of This Woman My sex life is now distroyed. There are many on this Woman's social sites. If you do meet this Woman from a dating site. A very disturbed Woman. I would not advise any sexual relations, infected Woman sho ho avoid typhoid Tina. I should have know better since we had sex right away. A mistake I made. I got my lick fo sho OMG If knew this before time. I would not had gone to meet her. God Bless an take care. #typhoidtinawitt #hepatitisc #louisvillelexington #kentucky

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1611-typhoidtina-witt-hepatitisc.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................