Tuesday, March 14, 2023

New York, New York Virus Carrier: Byron Graziano

I met Bryon online (okcupid.com), after meeting him in person he did nothing but pressure me for sex. I let it go (thinking ah men do that sometimes). he called me later that night (while at a club) and continued to pressure me. He then went to the bathroom and handed his friend the phone, his friend then said to me (in a normal voice) "Byron is a nice guy (then very loudly) IT'S NOT LIKE HE HAS HIV OR ANYTHING!!" Byron then returned but right before his friend handed him back the phone i said why did you say that? is he HIV positive? he said i can't comment on that, I said if he is please cough!! HE DID!!! When Byron got back on the phone I told him off and said "you think I'm going to f-ck you, you have f--king aids!! his response was "at least I'm not a ugly f--king bitch" which tells me HE IS HIV POSITIVE!! Because anyone else, would have said HIV? I don't have aids, what the hell are you talking about!! BEWARE!! (he also has a daughter that he hasn't seen since she was born, that's "sickly", I'm wondering if she is HIV positive as well) #byrongraziano #hivandaids #newyork #newyork

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/2112-byron-graziano-hivandaids.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................