Monday, March 20, 2023

St. Louis, Missouri Exposure Notification: Bradley Garrett Hoffmann

I slept with him in December, got a well-woman exam the beginning of January, and found out I am infected with HPV. I never had HPV before, and I have slept with no one else but him since October. He was also sleeping with 3 other girls while sleeping with me. (All of this information I did not know, the HPV nor about the other girls). He will lie and cheat and manipulate is way out of (or into, if you will) anything or anyone. If you have slept with him, PLEASE GET CHECKED OUT. #bradleygarretthoffmann #hpv #stlouis #missouri

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/361-bradleygarrett-hoffmann-hpv.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................