Thursday, March 2, 2023

Toledo, Ohio Virus Carrier: Marc Christopher Steedman

We never dated. just smoke dope and enjoy sex together. he told me that he think he might have HIV after we had sex over some 30 or more times..I know it was wrong of me to even have sex with someone that look that good. but his personally was the bomb. And we both enjoyed each other company without a title. Well after having fun for over 1 and 1/2 years I notice I stay weak alot and just wasn't myself. And then I remember what marc said. I wanted to die.I remember the date so well because I found out on my parents anniv. party. And I couldn't attend because I was so mad at myself. because it wasn't just his fault but my own for not use protection . All I could think was why didn't he tell me earlier before I had sex with other people .He lives on the East side.This isn't a joke we have to all protect ourself from what might behind that good sex and even bad sex. #marcchristophersteedman #hivandaids #toledo #ohio

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1878-marcchristopher-steedman-hivandaids.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................