Sunday, March 26, 2023

Vancouver, Washington Communicable Disease: Larry Stanfill

He knowingly has hpv and genital herpes and upon his release from prison in 2009, we started into a strictly sexual relationship. He knew he had theses stds and did not inform me until I chose to break it off. His bestfriend felt bad and called me up and informed me. I went to the doctor and the stds were in fact confirmed. And the whole time that we were involved, he also failed to inform me that he was married too. #larrystanfill #genitalwarts #vancouver #washington

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/2066-larry-stanfill-genitalwarts.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................