Saturday, April 1, 2023

Chicago, Illinois Health Alert: Julie Burns

Julie Burns Columbia College, fat, ugly, whore, with brown teeth gave me herpes. She's a lier who steals beer and wine from her job and talks shit about her bosses wife. There are women out there who bring home a different man everynight and have un-protected sex with them and then come home and spreed it to there man. That's Julie Burns. When she was hammered, and she always is she told me that she must have had a couple of hundred one night stands. I was shocked but I loved her for I didn't stop seeing her. She admitted that she gave me and at least four other guys herpes. She has to be stopped! #julieburns #genitalherpes #chicago #illinois

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/2035-julie-burns-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................