Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Riverdale, Georgia Health Alert: Aleshia N

She doesn't care , she had sex with me while her babys father was locked up . We used a condom occassionally but she never told me she had herpes. When her babys father got out of jail he found my number in her phone and called me to confront me about sleeping with her , then he told me i needed to get checked out because she had giving it to him prior to their daughter being born. She lives nasty , and obviously doesnt care enough about herself to protect herself against std's so its not surprising that she doesn't care about spreading it to other people. I dont want anyone else to become victims to this woman guys STAY AWAY AND RUN. #aleshian #genitalherpes #riverdale #georgia

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1946-aleshia-n-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................