This man has falsely posted info about me stating that I have have STD's when he has told me that he has herpes. He DID not contract this disease from me because for one, I do not have it nor have I ever had sex with him. #cesarcastaneda #genitalherpes #olympia #washington
source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1840-cesar-castaneda-genitalherpes.aspx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
houston, Texas Health Alert: kimberly renee hofner,picone
this girl gave me herpes with no care for life at all.she also has family in buffalo ny. but resides in houston clearlake area works at nasa...
-
Beware ladies-he's married-has a couple of girlfriends on the side-and is a pathalogical liar. I learned the hard way he was 'cathcy...
-
THIS IS 100% TRUE AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN HAVE HIM GET TESTED IN FRONT OF YOU AND SHOW YOU THE RESULTS! CONTACT THE POLICE IF Y...
-
I caught gonnoreah off this guy and ge never got tested refused to own up to it and didn't get treated his a risk to Ur health and will ...
No comments:
Post a Comment