Friday, May 12, 2023

Toronto, Ohio Communicable Disease: Andrea N. Rebich

I had not had unprotected sex with a partner in nearly a year and I had hooked up with her a few times and drinking so protection wasn't used so naturally it didn't seem to be a big deal the second or third time. I found out she was also sleeping with somebody else I know so I ended things. A little time passes and I heard rumors from this other guys friends and eventually yep..I had an outbreak...I have not been with anybody since her and it had been a while since I had sex before her ...so I know exactly where it came from. #andreanrebich #genitalwarts #toronto #ohio

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1940-andrean.-rebich-genitalwarts.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................