Saturday, May 13, 2023

Washington , DC Exposure Notification: Samiah Washington

I was dating this man for about two years. He convinced me to have sex without a condom. He is one of few men I have been with. After my first boyfriend and I broke up, I was tested for all STD's, including HPV. After Sam and I broke up I tested positive for HPV. I have also spoken with his most recent ex who says she is struggling with cervical cancer, which may have occurred partially because of HPV. #samiahwashington #hpv #washington #dc

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/993-samiah-washington-hpv.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................