Monday, June 5, 2023

Salem Nashua, New Hampshire Health Alert: ZoeAnn Olsen Carlson

Did not inform me that she was infected, until several months after we were together-and I had noticed that I was infected. She was totally Underhanded in this notification, and waited till after I not only started having a severe brake out, on my person; but making it even worse, Not telling me until after getting Married. She uses and flaunts her Sex for attention and "bait", in order to be noticed by the opposite sex. Be very, very, careful. This Disease is most certainly something, any Honest person should be giving out To anyone. But it is obvious, ZoeAnn Carlson, is dishonest in her covert views of getting into sexual relations, with ANYONE !!! #zoeannolsencarlson #genitalherpes #salemnashua #newhampshire

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1253-zoeann-olsencarlson-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................