Thursday, July 20, 2023

Rochester , New York Health Alert: Jackie Akins

Jackie informed a friend of mine she had herpies after they had been dating for a couple of months and were having sexual relations. My friend wanted to leave the relationship. That's when she decided to inform her ... oh btw I have herpies. I was told this directly by my friend. Later when Jackie tried to drag me into her (their break-up)mess she herself admitted she had herpies and so what. I also know of another person who has herpies who dated the same person Jackie did. Even though Jackie I feel is a pathological liar, knowing that information makes me believe Jackie's statement. If this statment of her having herpies is untrue I wonder why she said she did? #jackieakins #genitalherpes #rochester #newyork

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1062-jackie-akins-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................