Monday, August 7, 2023

Decatur, Illinois Health Alert: Sam Mattison

THIS man gave me Herpes. I know it was him. I was not with anyone for over 10 years,had sex with him and broke out with sores/ulcers about 12 days afterwords. I went to the doctors, they tested me and said I had herpes. When I had sex with him I seen a "rash" on his penis and he told me he had psoriasis. Guess I am the dummie for believing/trusting him. Thought if I could warn others it would help. He is on dating sites yahoo, tagged and singles net the links listed below #sammattison #genitalherpes #decatur #illinois

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/969-sam-mattison-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................