Monday, November 20, 2023

Houston, Texas Health Alert: Robert Basaldua

I dated Robert for a year and a half and there had been 'jokes' about him having an std. I could never really get a straight answer and I knew coming into the relationship that I was clean, minus I am a HPV carrier(no warts), which is something I was up front about. We began dating and after the first sexual encounter He came clean and told me he MIGHT have an std that he had break outs all the time and when he took his friends herpes meds they went away. Naturally I felt stuck bc who else would be able to understand, and now a year and a half later I caught him cheating on me. I've been diagnosed with herpes in the last 6 months and so was he. Now that he has put his hands on me (and apparently I'm not the first girl.. #robertbasaldua #genitalherpes #houston #texas

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1491-robert-basaldua-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................