Tuesday, November 21, 2023

McKenna, Washington Virus Carrier: Kaitlyn Rasmussen

I found medical documents showing the HIV meds she's been prescribed from 2016. She dated my son before he died and never disclosed it to him, be died then I found out she was sleeping with my boyfriend for the past year and he claims he was unaware. However his cousin knew and also told me she intentionally slept with my boyfriend to intentionally infect me #kaitlynrasmussen #hivandaids #mckenna #washington

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/3226-kaitlyn-rasmussen-hivandaids.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................