Thursday, December 7, 2023

Markle, Indiana Infectious Disease: Nick Murphy

My name is Logan. I met nick at a garage band practice at my friend Matts house. He seemed cool and we where hooping so I was kinda wasted. We talked alot that night and I thought he was so dreamy cause he was the lead singer. He offered me a ride home and I jumped at the idea. He pulled into the Heritage Place Inn and parked in the back. I wasn't sure what was up so I kinda sat quietly while he jumped out and ran inside. Ten or fifteen minutes later he came out and when he gort in the car was smiling like crazy. I said whats up and he says you wanna get really high? Sure I said what ya got? It was heroin. He pressured me to shoot it up and then he did. I was instantly sick. I think he did that on purpose because he was immediately all over me. I was so whoozy I couldn't fight him off and he forced himself on me. A few months later I started feeling really sick so I went to the doctor and they ran a bunch of tests. I was devastated when he came back and told me that I had HepC and my chances of forming HIV were 87.123% well that mustve been enough because I now carry both. #nickmurphy #hepatitisc #markle #indiana

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/3187-nick-murphy-hepatitisc.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................