Monday, January 22, 2024

Newport News, Virginia Health Alert: Herbert Gallishaw

My partner and I lived together for a year and a half and he showed me blister on his penis and said it was nothing, toward to the end of the relationship. I asked him if he had ever had this before and he said no, I made an appointment to see my Dr and she confirmed I have herpes.. I told my boyfriend and he asked it I still loved him and I said yes. He stated at least its on your vagina and not your mouth. He will not wear condoms and get tested. He is a Hampton City Police Officer and he is suppose to protect and serve, he served but didn't protect. No I'm getting pelvic infections because of this. Please warn other women, I've warned as many as I could. Thanks, Rose #herbertgallishaw #genitalherpes #newportnews #virginia

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1890-herbert-gallishaw-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................