Saturday, June 1, 2024

McAllen, Texas Health Alert: David Garcia

I started experiencing a lot of discomfort and pain and was diagnosed with herpes. A few months later (no longer seeing him or sexually active) I noticed warts. When I confronted him about the herpes, he played dumb but never denied that he had it. He apologized 3 weeks later by text. He is still on dating sites and probably not letting anyone know he has herpes and hpv. I went through a lot of pain and discomfort. The warts spread on my skin like crazy and it took weeks of treatment for them to go away. I have to take meds everyday for herpes because I have outbreaks frequently. I am scared to confront him or let it be known anywhere else more public due to him showing aggressive behavior towards me in the past #davidgarcia #genitalherpes #mcallen #texas

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/3349-david-garcia-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................