Monday, July 29, 2024

LaVergne, Tennessee Health Alert: Steven Lee Simmons

I was living with this man for a year and began to experience vaginal sores. I didn't know what it was and found out he was sleeping with a woman at his work Pam Walters. I then had the lesions and bloodwork done and the results showed herpes 1 and 2. We both began getting genital sores and mouth sores. He refuses to be seen by a doctor or take the medicine. He has openly admitted he would not tell another woman that he has this disease. #stevenleesimmons #genitalherpes #lavergne #tennessee

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1547-stevenlee-simmons-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

London, South East England Virus Carrier: Philip Meeson

He told told me after I found his HIV drugs in his house. He also confessed to unprotected sex with friends after he had found out. #philipm...