Sunday, July 14, 2024

Rego Park, New York Health Alert: Chantay Sewell

She had sex with my girlfriend after she responded to her ad on craigslist. After they hooked up and had sex, my girlfriend got herpes. My girl was disease free before hooking up with Chantay. Never had any std. We know it was her that gave her herpes ! We have pictures that Chantay sent her and a video. I have found out from other people in the NO Strings Attached community that she has been doing this for years. She goes to all the online date sites and craigslist and chat rooms to get easy sex from guys and females. She is a teacher and teaches slow kids in the NYC. Please watch out. She doesn't tell anyone that she has herpes. #chantaysewell #genitalherpes #regopark #newyork

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1412-chantay-sewell-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

London, South East England Virus Carrier: Philip Meeson

He told told me after I found his HIV drugs in his house. He also confessed to unprotected sex with friends after he had found out. #philipm...