He failed to notify me and others of his hiv positive status and i I now have hiv as well. He is sleeping with numerous women from Houston to Beaumont to port Arthur. He refuses to inform his sexual partners or anyone else that he is infected and does not care that he has infected other people. #josephburton #hivandaids #houston #texas
source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/9813-joseph-burton-hivandaids.aspx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
houston, Texas Health Alert: kimberly renee hofner,picone
this girl gave me herpes with no care for life at all.she also has family in buffalo ny. but resides in houston clearlake area works at nasa...
-
Beware ladies-he's married-has a couple of girlfriends on the side-and is a pathalogical liar. I learned the hard way he was 'cathcy...
-
THIS IS 100% TRUE AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN HAVE HIM GET TESTED IN FRONT OF YOU AND SHOW YOU THE RESULTS! CONTACT THE POLICE IF Y...
-
I caught gonnoreah off this guy and ge never got tested refused to own up to it and didn't get treated his a risk to Ur health and will ...
No comments:
Post a Comment