Beware ladies-he's married-has a couple of girlfriends on the side-and is a pathalogical liar. I learned the hard way he was 'cathcy'. #jerrymager,jr #genitalherpes #loudon #tennessee
source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/676-jerry-mager,jr-genitalherpes.aspx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loudon, Tennessee Health Alert: Jerry Mager, jr
Beware ladies-he's married-has a couple of girlfriends on the side-and is a pathalogical liar. I learned the hard way he was 'cathcy...
-
THIS IS 100% TRUE AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN HAVE HIM GET TESTED IN FRONT OF YOU AND SHOW YOU THE RESULTS! CONTACT THE POLICE IF Y...
-
I caught gonnoreah off this guy and ge never got tested refused to own up to it and didn't get treated his a risk to Ur health and will ...
-
Sean Boeger is a COMMUNIST ASSHOLE. He uses violence and threats to advocate communist ideals and is part of the Communist Party USA Politic...
My Personal Testimonial
ReplyDeleteI want to share my personal experience with Dr. Ogun Mystic, a herbalist whose work was recommended to me by a family friend who was also dealing with health issues.
My family friend spoke highly of his herbal approach and the support he had provided to many people, which encouraged me to reach out to him. After explaining my situation, I received a cream along with other herbal products and followed the instructions carefully for a few weeks.
During that time, I noticed a significant improvement in my symptoms, and everything appeared to clear up. I am truly grateful for the support and guidance I received.
Dr. Ogun Mystic has helped many people who have sought his herbal services for different health concerns. My experience is personal, and I encourage anyone dealing with a health condition to seek proper medical testing and advice from a qualified healthcare professional.
For more information about Dr. Ogun Mystic's herbal services, you can contact ( drogunmystic@gmail.com ).