Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Sacramento, California Virus Carrier: Paul Thomas

this man has infected a few women with his sicc coomunty dicc fuck him and everything about him i hope his babymama finds out with ratchet ass go suck a dicc paul thomas my lil mamas so sick.. n i knw she mad at me cuz she want to be under me but i have the room window open.. ooo well let me let her come go to sleep her big butt is a daddy girl PISS ME OFF WEN I WAKE UP N MF WANT TO ACT LIKE IM TALKIN TO THEM.. I DNT KNW U I DNT FUCK WITH U I DNT TALK TO U GROW THE FUCK UP N GET OFF MY LINE... DAMN I DNT KNW U LET GROW UP MY NUMBER IS ON HERE FOR MY FAM.. #paulthomas #hivandaids #sacramento #california
https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1657-paul-thomas-hivandaids.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................