Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tampa, Florida Health Alert: Sydney Mauk

This horrible individual gave me herpes. I slept w her using a condom and still caught it. She did not tell me about ay STDS despite me asking her about sexual health BEFORE sex. Im devastated and diseased for life because of her. You destroyed a boys soul and ruined his sex life. Not even a condom could have saved me.... wow. I just wanted a FWB, NOT AN INCURABLE DISEASE. Please expose her. #sydneymauk #genitalherpes #tampa #florida

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/8601-sydney-mauk-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................