Monday, August 15, 2022

Tampa, Florida Health Alert: Sydney Mauk

This horrible and disgusting individual gave me GENITAL herpes. I slept w her using a condom and still caught it. She did not tell me about ay STDS despite me asking her about sexual health BEFORE sex. I then find out shes been sleeping around left and right with multiple random men off tinder and puts out to nearly everyone... ew. Im devastated and diseased for life because of her. You destroyed a boys soul and ruined his sex life and caused him mental suffering. i DID NOT CONSENT TO BEING EXPOSED TO AN STD. you SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME. i cant believe the cops wouldnt arrest this disgusting animal. I HAVE NO SEX DRIVE ANYMORE AND ITS RUINED MY LIFE. I called the police and spoke to lawyers but shes broke so there is no point in suing. Not even a condom could have saved me.... wow. I just wanted a FWB, NOT AN INCURABLE DISEASE. Please expose her. YOU NEED TO BE PUT ON BLAST. insta and twitter are sriddim #sydneymauk #genitalherpes #tampa #florida

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/8603-sydney-mauk-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................