Friday, February 17, 2023

Aurora, Colorado Health Alert: JayDuane Sinka

This guy had me convinced for 4 years that I had introduced HSV into our relationship. I was not able to contact my partner before him to inquire about the allegations! His wife told me on a couple seprate occasions that he gave it to her when they were married 14 years ago. She also stated that she definitely suffered from outbreaks and he did as well. Well.... the other day when I broke up with this guy he texts me"Are you going to be honest and tell your new man that I gave you herpes !" #jayduanesinka #genitalherpes #aurora #colorado

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1308-jayduane-sinka-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................