Friday, February 17, 2023

Sacramento CItrus Heights, California Health Alert: Dezarae Mccollum

I am one of many who has hooked up with this girl, when I did, she was pregnant AND in a relationship with her second kid- (by different fathers), never said anything prior to us getting together and when I did find out, she said that she had told me before.....NEVER did she ever say anything! Are you kidding me?Thank GOD I was checked and clean, but beware- This chick is a crazy, herpes laden, pill popping liar who steals to get what she wants!!! #dezaraemccollum #genitalherpes #sacramentocitrusheights #california

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1746-dezarae-mccollum-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................