Saturday, February 11, 2023

Glendora, California Health Alert: Earle Shofstall

This scrawny little piece of shit gave me herpes. He never told me prior to having sex with me. I met him on match.com and we spoke through chat for a while (facebook too). I REGRET EVER KNOWING HIM!!! HE DIDN'T DESERVE MY CLEAN VAGINA. HE RUINED ME!!!! DON'T LET HIM RUIN YOU!!!! LADIES, DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH EARLE, HE HAS HERPES!!!!! IT HAS RUINED MY LIFE. #earleshofstall #genitalherpes #glendora #california

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/5453-earle-shofstall-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................