Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Chicago, Illinois Health Alert: SSharon Whyche

Herpes last forever. I am now burning thanks. Herpes hurts. I am swollen and the damage is horrible. I cant believe she knew and forever I have to live like this. She is old so I thought responsible. She is nasty and cruel and a crack addict. There is no cure. She sleeps with men or women with missing teeth. Nasty please please do not allow this press at or to harm you! #ssharonwhyche #genitalherpes #chicago #illinois

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/3353-ssharon-whyche-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................