Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Libertyville, Illinois Communicable Disease: Kasia Leszczak

Ok... so I met her at a frat party at Illinois State University a few weekends ago, and we proceeded to flirt and make out on the dance floor a little. I asked her whether khaki was a color or a fabric, just to make casual conversation, but for some reason she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, to a random bedroom, that was not mine. I played along, hoping she was leading me to play some yahtzee. Alas, no yahtzee was to be found. just warts #kasialeszczak #genitalwarts #libertyville #illinois

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/568-kasia-leszczak-genitalwarts.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................