Saturday, April 13, 2024

Queens, New York Communicable Disease: Jacqueline Roche

Bitch was fuckin me n two other muthafuckers at the same time n didn't tell me shit until I went to the dr. nasty ass hoe! jus fuckin google this bitches name. she got naked pictures all over the fuckin place. why me?1?! the worse part is she aint even worth none of it i mean no boobs small ass ugly in the face nasty bitch. why me?!?!?! n this bitch swear she a fuckin model posin nude for random niggas.you aint no model bitch haha. n i put my name up so the bitch knows exactly whoses outting her nasty ass. n the other muthafuckers she did know i aint lieing. 7 years later n im still suffering from this shit so i put this shit up as A WARNING TO YOU STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS NASTY BITCH!!!! #jacquelineroche #genitalwarts #queens #newyork

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/1754-jacqueline-roche-genitalwarts.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................