Sunday, October 6, 2024

Nutly, New Jersey Health Alert: Melanie Daisy

I cheated on my wife with her and she got me infected. We were seeing each other for 4 months before I saw she had an outbreak, about 2 months later I had an outbreak, my doctor tested me for herpes which I tested positive for but the outbreak from actually a wart forming. When I asked her she denied having warts and said that she did not have to tell be about the herpes because she did not have an outbreak till I saw it. #melaniedaisy #genitalherpes #nutly #newjersey

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/607-melanie-daisy-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbus, Ohio Health Alert: Kate/Katherine Keys, Mcintyer

She has strep-b virus also. She got it from a guy in New York, Nick DiDonne or DiDonne. She trie to act like she found out while dating her,...