Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Canton/Canal Fulton, Ohio Health Alert: SAGE RECCO

I met Sage on tinder about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I now have herpes. I called her to ask her and she started to lie but then told me she had it. She's on Tinder! And she's not at least warning people! What a piece of white-trash filth! I get it, it's tinder, but only a nasty slut would do something like that intentionally. Sad thing is, I know I'm not the only "date" she's hooked up with recently. According to the ohio voters registration website, she lives at 6284 ISLAND DRIVE NW CANTON, OHIO 44701 AND Google says she works at ASHLEY FURNITURE IN FAIRLAWN #sagerecco #genitalherpes #cantoncanalfulton #ohio

source https://stdcarriers.com/registry/bio/3407-sage-recco-genitalherpes.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville, Kentucky Health Alert: David Alkire

Has genital herpes and failed to inform a partner of the problem. What a low life selfish act to do to someone else. ..........................